I'm a faculty member in the mathematics department at Bar-Ilan University.
I'm interested in combinatorics and its applications in network science, finite model theory, statistical mechanics and, well, anything.
The best way to contact me is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
· D. Chakraborti, A. Frieze, S, Haber and M. Hasabnis, Isomorphism for random k-uniform hypergraphs.
· S. Haber, Linear time coloring of T-free hypergraph.
· D. Meidan, N. Schulmann, R. Cohen, S. Haber, E. Yaniv, R. Sarid, and B. Barzel, Alternating quarantine for sustainable epidemic mitigation.
· S. Gul, R. Cohen and S. Haber, Efficient covering of convex domains by congruent discs.
· C. Meena, C. Hens, S. Haber, S. Boccaletti, and B. Barzel, Dynamic stability of complex networks.
· E. Engel-Haber, G. Zeilig, S. Haber, L. Worobey and S. Kirshblum, The effect of age and injury severity on clinical prediction rules for ambulation among individuals with spinal cord injury.
The spine journal 20(10), 1666–1675
· N. Schreiber, R. Cohen, S. Haber, G. Amir, and B. Barzel, Unusual changeover in the transition nature of local-interaction Potts models.
Phys. Rev. E, 100:052119 (2019)
· S. Haber, D. Libman, M. Schaps, Volume prediction with neural networks.
Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence 2:21 (2019)
· C. Hens, U. Harush, S. Haber, R. Cohen and B. Barzel, Spatiotemporal
signal propagation in complex networks.
Nature Physics 15, 403–412 (2019).
· N. Schreiber, R.
Cohen and S. Haber, Ferromagnetic
Potts models with multisite interaction.
Phys. Rev. E, 97:032106 (2018)
· M. Feres, Y. Louzoun, S. Haber, M. Faveri,
L. C. Figueiredo and L. Levin, Support vector machine-based
differentiation between aggressive and chronic periodontitis using microbial
International Dental Journal 68, 39–46 (2018)
· S. Haber and S. Shelah, An
extension of the Ehrenfeucht-Fraı̈ssé
game for first order logics augmented with Lindström
Fields of Logic and Computation II, 226–236 (2015).
· C. Boutilier, I. Caragiannis, S.
Haber, T. Lu, A. D. Procaccia, and O. Sheffet, Optimal social choice functions:
a utilitarian view.
Artificial Intelligence 227, 190–213 (2015). Supersedes the EC-12 paper below.
· A. Frieze and S.
Haber, An almost linear time
algorithm for finding Hamilton cycles in sparse random graphs with minimum
degree at least three.
Random Structures and Algorithms 47, 73–98 (2015).
· A. Frieze, S.
Haber and M. Lavrov, On
the game chromatic number of sparse random graphs.
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 27, 768–790 (2013)
C. Boutilier, I. Caragiannis, S. Haber, T. Lu, A. D. Procaccia,
and O. Sheffet, Optimal
social choice functions: a utilitarian view.
Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce 197–214 (2012).
· N. Alon, S.
Haber and M. Krivelevich, The
number of F-matchings in almost every tree is a zero residue.
Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 18 (1), publication P30 (2011).
· I. Benjamini, S. Haber, M. Krivelevich and E. Lubetzky, The isoperimetric constant of the random graph
Random Structures and Algorithms 32, 101–114 (2008).
My Google Scholar page. My arXiv page is partially updated, but check again soon!