Class location: Life Sciences - 414
Class hours: Thu. 18:00-20:00
- Class presentations will be posted on the web in PDF format.
- Monitor the site for changes. New links for course references will be added frequently.
- Class notes of high quality will be appreciated. Outstanding quality notes may serve as assignment substitute.
- Assignments and projects must be submitted on time. Late submissions will be penalized.
70% project, 30% homework
There will be 3 assignments, from among the best 2 will be selected for grade calculation.
Each assignment will have a 15% weight in the final grade.
The project will be of one of the following types:
- Design and programming: create an agent or a related component/service.
- Survey: a critical review of a topic related to the course.
- Mechanism design/analysis: designing or analyzing and agent oriented EC mechanism.
Teaching staff Office Office Hours Telephone Lecturer:
Set appointment by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Week Slides Remarks Introduction 1 Lecture 1 Agents and MAS 2 Lecture 2 Agent design 3 Lecture 3 Architectures 4 Lecture 4 Concurrent architectures 5 Lecture 5 Protocols and strategies 6 Lecture 6 Auctions 7 Lecture 7 Please bring lecture 6 too Negotiation/Coalitions 8 Lecture 8 Security 9 Lecture 9 Information-gathering/Mobility 10 Lecture 10
Number Submission by Assignment 1
April 11, 2002
Assignment 2 April 25, 2002 Assignment 3 June 23, 2002 Project August 10, 2002