Selected Slides of Invited Talks
- Predicting Human Decision-Making: Tools of the Trade, AAAI 2017.
Slides 2017, references
- Human-Agent Decision-making: Combining Theory and Practice, TARK 2015.
- Automated Agents that Interact Proficiently with People, WI-IAT, Singapoure 2015.
- Intelligent Systems for Homeland Security, Software Summit 2014 part 1
, part 2
, part 3
, part 4
- Argumentation in Human-Computer Interaction, Eleventh International Workshop on Argumentation in Multi-Agent Systems (ArgMAS 2014) Slides 2014
- When Is it Beneficial to Develop Culture Sensitive Negotiation Agents? Dagstuhl seminar 2014. Slides 2014
- Intelligent Patrolling, 2020 Vision: Israel's Perils and Prospects, BESA Center, 2013 Slides 2013
- IDC Interdisciplinary Innovation Forum inspired by TED 12/9/2013 Slides 2013
- Culture Sensitive Negotiation Agents, gaming-simulation conference, April-2013 Slides 2013
- Computer agents for human persuasion. The 16th Israel Internet Association conference, Jerusalem. 21/02/2012 Slides 2012
- Agents that negotiate proficiently with people, keynote talk at Social Computing, Behavioral-culture Modeling conference, (SBP) 2011. Slides 2011
- Automated negotiations: Agents interacting with other automated agents and with humans -- TUTORIAL Slides 2010
- Human-Computer Negotiation: Learning from Different Cultures, invited talk at PROS workshop at AAMAS 2010 Slides 2010
- General Opponent* Modeling for Improving Agent-Human Interaction, invited talk at AMEC workshop at AAMAS 2010 Slides 2010
- Automated negotiations. A course presented in the First European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS'99), The Netherlands, July, 1999.
Part 1, Part 2
- Multiagent coordination and cooperation: challenges and techniques. Presented in the Second European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS'00), Germany, August, 2000.Slide 2000
- Automated Negotiations and Decision Making. A course presented in the Advanced Course on Artificial Intelligence ACAI-01, Prague, Czech Republic, July, 2-13, 2001.
Part 1, Part 2