My name is Ariel Rosenfeld, and I'm a Koshland Postdoctoral Fellow at the Computer Science & Applied Mathematics Department, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel. I'm also a Lecturer at Bar-Ilan University (Israel). My research interests include Autonomus Agents, Human-Agent Interaction and Complex Systems Design.
Bar-Ilan University, Israel
Tel-Aviv University, Israel
21. Ariel Rosenfeld Automated Agents for Advice Provision (PhD Thesis).
20. Ariel Rosenfeld, Odaya Kardashov and Orel Zang. ACAT: A Novel Machine-Learning-Based Tool for Automating Android Application Testing (Demonstration Paper), HVC 2017 [34% acceptance rate].
19. Noa Agmon, Oleg Maksimov, Ariel Rosenfeld Shai Shlomai and Sarit Kraus. Multiple Robots for Multiple Missions: Architecture for Complex Collaboration, IJCAI 2017 workshop on Architectures for Generality & Autonomy (AGA).
18. Emmanuel Hadoux, Ariel Rosenfeld Jean-Baptiste Corrégé. From Psychological Persuasion to Abstract Argumentation: A Step Forward, Artificial Intelligence and Cognition workshop (AIC) 2017.
17. Ariel Rosenfeld Oleg Maksimov and Sarit Kraus. Optimizing Traffic Enforcement: From the Lab to the Roads, GameSec 2017 [40% acceptance rate].
16. Ariel Rosenfeld and Sarit Kraus. When Security Games Hit Traffic: Optimal Traffic Enforcement Under One Sided Uncertainty. IJCAI 2017. [25% acceptance rate]
15. Ariel Rosenfeld, Mattew E. Taylor and Sarit Kraus. Leveraging Human Knowledge in Tabular Reinforcement Learning: A Study of Human Subjects. IJCAI 2017. [25% acceptance rate]
14. Ariel Rosenfeld, Mattew E. Taylor and Sarit Kraus. Speeding up Tabular Reinforcement Learning Using State-Action Similarities (Exteded Abstract). AAMAS 2017. [26% acceptance rate, additional 21% for extended abstracts] -- Best Paper Award for the extended version at the Fifteenth Adaptive Learning Agents workshop at AAMAS 2017 [40% acceptance rate].
13. Federico Cerutti, Alexis Palmer, Ariel Rosenfeld, Jan Snajder and Francesca Toni. A Pilot Study in Using Argumentation Frameworks with Argument Mining. Systems and Algorithms for Formal Argumentation workshop (SAFA) 2016.
12. Ariel Rosenfeld and Sarit Kraus. Strategical Argumentative Agent for Human Persuasion, ECAI 2016 [27% acceptance rate].
11. Ariel Rosenfeld, Joseph Keshet, Claudia Goldman and Sarit Kraus. Online Prediction of Exponential Decay Time Series with Human-Agent Application, ECAI 2016 [27% acceptance rate].
10. Ariel Rosenfeld and Sarit Kraus. Providing Arguments in Discussions on the Basis of the Prediction of Human Argumentative Behavior, ACM Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems (TiiS) 2016.
9. Ariel Rosenfeld, Oleg Maksimov, Sarit Kraus and Noa Agmon. Human-Multi-Robot Team Collaboration for Efficient Warehouse Operation, AAMAS workshop ARMS 2016.
8. Ariel Rosenfeld. Human-Multi-Robot Team Collaboration using Advising Agents, AAMAS DMP 2016.
7. Ariel Rosenfeld and Sarit Kraus. Strategical Argumentative Agent for Human Persuasion: A Preliminary Report, Frontiers and Connections between Argumentation Theory and Natural Language Processing Seminar (ArgNLP-16), Dagstuhl, Germany, April 2016.
6. Ariel Rosenfeld, Automated Agents for Advice Provision, IJCAI DC 2015.
5. Ariel Rosenfeld, Noa Agmon , Oleg Maksimov, Amos Azaria and Sarit Kraus. Intelligent Agent Supporting Human-Multi-Robot Team Collaboration, IJCAI 2015 [28% acceptance rate], (also presented in AAMAS workshop ARMS 2015 & BISFAI 2015).
4. Ariel Rosenfeld, Amos Azaria, Sarit Kraus, Claudia V. Goldman and Omer Tsimhoni. Adaptive Advice in Automobile Climate Control Systems, AAMAS 2015 [25% acceptance rate], (also presented in AAAI workshop WAIT-2015).
3. Ariel Rosenfeld and Sarit Kraus . Providing Arguments in Discussions Based on the Prediction of Human Argumentative Behavior, AAAI 2015 (oral presentation)
[26% acceptance rate, 11% orally presented].
2. Amos Azaria, Ariel Rosenfeld, Sarit Kraus, Claudia V. Goldman and Omer Tsimhoni. Advice Provision for Energy Saving in Automobile Climate Control Systems. In AI Magazine 36 (3),2015, 61-72.
1. Ariel Rosenfeld and Sarit Kraus. Argumentation Theory in the Field - An Empirical Study of Fundamental Notions. In Proceedings of "Frontiers and Connections between Argumentation Theory and Natural Language Processing" Seminar , Bertinoro, Italy, July 2014.