Download Trutheller – A Semantic Truth Value Annotator
- TruthTeller is an open source tool for identifying truth-values of predicates.
- Distribution package: Click here to download a distribution packge which contains the required binaries and 3-rd parties to run this tool.
- Source code: The source code is currently part of Excitement-Open-Platform.
- Click here to download the annotaion rules and lexicons, which you can inspect, edit and extend.
We ask researches who make use in TruthTeller as part of their research to include the following paper in the reference list of the relevant publications.
Amnon Lotan, Asher Stern and Ido Dagan, TruthTeller: Annotating Predicate Truth, 2013. In proceedings of NAACL.
- Guide: Download TruthTeller installation and usage guide. This guide refers to the distribution package of TruthTeller binaries, not the source code
- Please contact biutee – at – cs.biu.ac.il for support and further information.