A collection of 5 lexical inference datasets, split to train/validation/test, as used in:
Do Supervised Distributional Methods Really Learn Lexical Inference Relations?
Omer Levy, Steffen Remus, Chris Biemann, and Ido Dagan. NAACL 2015. [link]
In addition to citing the above paper, please cite the following papers when using their respective datasets:
- Directional Distributional Similarity for Lexical Inference. Lili Kotlerman, Ido Dagan, Idan Szpektor, and Maayan Zhitomirsky-Geffet. Journal of Natural Language Engineering 2010.
- How We BLESSed Distributional Semantic Evaluation. Marco Baroni and Alessandro Lenci. GEMS Workshop 2011.
- Entailment above the Word Level in Distributional Semantics. Marco Baroni, Raffaella Bernardi, Ngoc-Quynh Do, and Chung-chieh Shan. EACL 2012.
- Experiments with three Approaches to Recognizing Lexical Entailment. Peter D Turney and Saif M Mohammad. Journal of Natural Language Engineering 2014.
- Focused Entailment Graphs for Open IE Propositions. Omer Levy, Ido Dagan, and Jacob Goldberger. CoNLL 2014. [link]