Home Page of Ram Meshulam
My name is Ram Meshulam and currently I work at Jinni Media. I submitted my Ph.D. in Aug. 2008. My Ph.D. focused on cooperation of agents in partially known environments. My advisors are Prof. Sarit Kraus and Dr. Ariel Felner. You can e-mail me here.
- Ram Meshulam, Barbara Grosz and Sarit Kraus: "The Use of Reputation and Gossip in Small Cooperative Group Activities" In proc. Of 2007 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT '07). Silicon Valley, USA. pp: 239-243.
- Ram Meshulam, Shulamit Reches, Aner. Yarden, Sarit. Kraus. MLBP: MAS for Large-Scale Biometric Pattern Recognition. In Safety and Security in Multi-Agent Systems: The early years, Lecture Notes In Artificial Intelligence, Springer-Verlag. 2008.
- Ariel Felner, Richard E. Korf, Ram Meshulam and Robert C. Holte: "Compressed Pattern Databases", Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research (JAIR). Vol. 30, pp: 213-247 (2007).
- Ram Meshulam, Shulamit Reches, Aner Yarden, Sarit Kraus: "MLBP: MAS for Large-Scale Biometric Pattern Recognition" In proc. of 3rd International Workshop on Safety and Security in Multiagent Systems (SASEMAS '06), Hakodate, Japan, pp:50-66. Winner of Best Paper Award.
- Robert C. Holte, Jack Newton, Ariel Felner, Ram Meshulam, David Furcy: Maximizing over Multiple Pattern Databases Speeds up Heuristic Search,Artificial Intelligence Journal (AIJ). Volume 170, pages 1123-1136, November 2006.
- Ram Meshualm, Ariel Felner and Sarit Kraus: Utility Based Multi-Agent System for Performing Repeated Navigation Task In proc. of AAMAS-05, Utrecht, Holland, pp:887-894.
- Robet Holte, Jack Newton, Ariel Felner, Ram Meshulam and David Furcy: Multiple Pattern Databases. Proc. of ICAPS-2004, pp:122-131. June 2004, This paper was a runner up for best paper award of the conference.
- Ariel Felner, Ram Meshulam, Robert Holte and Richard E. Korf: Compressing Pattern Databases (pdf). In Proc. of AAAI04, pp: 638-641, San-Jose, Ca. July 2004.
- 2010: Design Patterns (89-629).
- 2009: Design Patterns (89-629).
- 2007: Artificial Intelligence (89-370).
- 2006: Artificial Intelligence (89-370).
- 2005: Artificial Intelligence (89-570).