Experimental Data on Crowd Behaviors
- First Steps Towards a Social Comparison Model of Crowds. Natalie Fridman, Gal A. Kaminka and Meytal Traub.
In International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM-09)
experiments to derive walking behavior. Daamen W. and Hoogendoorn S.
Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research 3 (1), pp.39-59.
- Experimental research
of pedestrian walking behavior. Daamen W. and Hoogendoorn S, (2003), Transportation Research Record,
1828: p. 20-30.
- Pedestrian Behavior at Bottlenecks. Hoogendoorm S.P and Daamen W.,
(2005), Transportation Science, 39
- Notes on the behavior of pedestrians. Wolff Michael, (1973), Peoples In Places: The
Sociology Of The Familiar, pp 35 New
- The Statistics of Crowd Fluids. Henderson
L. F,(1971), Nature
- Sexual differences in human crowd motion. Henderson L. F, (1972), Nature
- The fundamental diagram
of pedestrian movement revisited. Seyfried A. et al. (2005)
- Pedestrian Planning and Design. Fruin J. (1971). New York: Metropolitan Association of Urban
Designers and Environmental Planners.
and simulation of pedestrian counter flow. Isobe M. , Adachi T. and
Nagatani T. (2004). Physica A: Statistical and Theoretical Physics, In
Press, Corrected Proof
- Models for
Crowd Movement and Egress Simulation. Klupfel H, et. All. (2003). Traffic
and Granular Flow, Delft
- Pedestrian Speeds on
Stairs - An Initial Step for a Simulation Model . Fujiyama T. and
Tyler N. (2004), Proceedings of 36th Universities’ Transport Studies Group
Conference, Life Science Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, January.
- Study of Movement on Stairs During Evacuation Using Video Analysing
Techniques. Frantzich H. (1996), Technical report,
Department of Fire Safety Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund
- Comparison of an Evacuation Exercise
in a Primary School to Simulation Results. Klupfel H., (2001), Traffic
and Granular flow.
- Effects of Motivation and Cabin Configuration on Emergency Aircraft
Evacuation Behavior and Rates of Egress. Muir H., et. All, (1996),
International Journal of Aviation Psychology 6(1), 57-77
- Complex evacuation; effects of motivation level and slope of stairs
on emergency egress time in a sports stadium. Graat E. et. All, (1999), Safety
- Comparing Human and Synthetic Group Behaviors: A Model Based on Social Psychology. Natalie Fridman and Gal A. Kaminka (2009),
In International Conference on Cognitive Modeling (ICCM-09).
Back to Natalie Fridman Home Page